Connectivity Problems Resolved
Earlier this week many players on the East Coast were relieved to find out that they could now play the game normally once again. Since the beginning of March users have been experiencing issues entering specific channels and the Cash Shop/MTS. After a 29 page thread on Nexon forums last Wednesday after a server check users began to be able to play normally.
We’re glad to hear its working for you and hopefully everybody else who is experiencing this specific connectivity issue. – Hime
I was one of those people experiencing the same issues over the past month. According to Nexon, there was a connectivity problem between the IPs used by Cablevision/Optimum Online, a prominent East Coast internet and cable provider, and their ability to connect to MapleStory. When contacted Cablevision said it was a problem on Nexon’s side; but would look into it anyway. Better late than never.
What do YOU think? Let us know in the comments below!
- Root Abyss Developer Interview
- Adapt or Die
- Exclusive Interview with the Maple Team
- New MapleStory Ad
- Mutiny amidst Chaos?
- Bug Fixes From Last Nights Server Maintenance
- Hime Responds to Recent Bans
- Hime Replaced by Skelorm? Character Slot Coupon Error Fixed During Server Check Tonight
- Compromised Accounts Banned – Hackers to Blame
- Nexon Approval Rating: July 2012